Friday, December 31, 2010

Surprise! Another Indulgent Year End Recap

It's that time of year where everyone recaps all the good and bad things that happened in the past year. Lots of over analyzing occurs and people set goals and resolutions. I'd like to say I'm immune to such frivolity but, alas, I am not. I will try to make this quick and painless for all, hitting on the things I am most proud of and excited about. So here goes!

In 2010 I...
  • ran my first half marathon.
  • was 4th overall female in a 5k trail race.
  • ran my first marathon.
  • ran 1,061.2 miles
  • started working towards living a minimalist lifestyle by clearing out my home and wardrobe.
  • started crocheting again with a passion.
  • made lots of new running friends that I adore!

For 2011 I want to...

  • concentrate on the half marathon distance for the spring.
  • run Medoc Trail Marathon again.
  • run 1,300-1,500 miles.
  • continue on my minimalist lifestyle journey.
  • learn to crochet good enough that I can set up an Etsy shop.
  • make even more great running friends and keep the existing ones close to my heart.

My biggest wish for the new year is that my good friend finally gets the family she wants. If only one thing could go my way in 2011 that would be the one thing I would ask for!

Happy New Year to you and yours! May you all be graced with love, good health, and happiness in 2011!

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I love me some Etsy! I just ordered all of our crib bedding from there!

    Let us know when you open shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't too indulgent.
    Happy New Year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you as well! Have a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good plan for the year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete