So I've been awarded the Versatile blogger award twice now in two weeks. I was procrastinating about it after the first one because I just didn't know what 7 things I was going to say about myself. Now that I've been given the award twice I'm just going to have to wing it and write the first 7 things that come to mind that hopefully won't bore you to tears. So here goes.
1. I hate to be late and tend to be habitually early to everything. Back when I had a job outside the home I was usually at work 5 mins early, sometimes more.
2. My hairstyle and color are constantly changing. It's rare for me to keep the same style with the same color for more than a month. Right now it's pink, blonde, black, and a tad purple. My hair has never been longer than my shoulders and the top of my shoulders was only twice, to me long is anything that goes past my chin.
3. I prefer to drink water, always have. I rarely drink sodas or juices, if I do it's only when we go out to eat.
4. I started riding horses when I was about 8. I was a serious competitor for a long time, I'm not good at being a hobby rider. I trained and worked for several Olympic riders. Every time I gave up my "real job" to do horses full time I ended up burnt out within two years, really takes the fun out of it when you have to do it. I lost most of my nerve after having my son in 2008 and officially retired from horses at the ripe old age of 37.
5. I met my husband at a dog park.
6. I have 6 tattoos and my nostril pierced.
7. I'm a morning person 100%. I can get so much done before noon but don't expect much after then. By the time the sun goes down I'm useless. I've always loved to get up and run or ride my horse first thing in the morning no matter the temps. I know if I wait too late I'll lose my motivation so I'd rather deal with cold temps than the disappointment of not getting out there.
I think most of my fellow bloggers have gotten this award by now and honestly it's past noon so I've just not got the motivation to tag 15 of my favorite bloggers.
Have a happy hump day everyone!