Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some Refrigerator Fun

The other day on Racing With Babes she blogged a post about her fridge. Oddly enough it's been one of my favorite blog posts I've read this week. I mean really, you can tell a lot about a person/family by looking at their fridge style and what's in it. She took the challenge of showing off her fridge goodies from the blog If I Can't Convince You I'll At Least Confuse You.

So here is my fridge in all it's glory! (Finger/foot print art by my son.)
First thing I think you can tell from the inside of my fridge is that I don't live far from the grocery store so there isn't a lot stocked up in it since it's not a hassle to make a run to the store to make a meal.


A few things I like in there: hubby's homemade spaghetti sauce, cucumber/tomato/onion salad from a recipe I snagged off of EricaH's blog, I added a bit of dill to it the second time around.

What I can't live without: butter, cheddar cheese, sweet and spicy jalapenos from Harris Teeter.

What I should live without that is in there currently: nothing really, the only thing in there that I wish wasn't is my hubby's pop, I wish he didn't drink so much, of course compared to the average American he drinks very little, but to me more than one or two a week is too much.

What I wish was in there: strawberries, Starbucks frappuccinos, romano cheese.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along. I think you are right. You can learn a lot about someone from their fridge. However, your fridge makes mine look like a one-stop shop for compulsive overeaters. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I think that we have the same fridge:) Your fridge is much more organized than mine....it makes me want to clean mine out:) I also have pictures that my son has colored for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, the only reason it appears to look organized is that it is nearly empty. I'm pretty slack about planning ahead for meals more than one day in advanced. Since I pass the grocer minimum of twice a day it's easy to go several times a week. When we lived farther away from the store it was jam packed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted the same thing b/c of TMB and by the looks of my fridge (inside and out) it's obvious I'm a single 20's girl haha.

    ReplyDelete